Akinori MUSHA / knu
My family name MUSHA (武者) means
samurai, or to translate it literally, "brave
one". My given name, Akinori (晶紀) was
named by my parents after two kanji that appear in a phrase
"shine in the next (21st) century".
After years passed and the new millennium arrived, I was lucky
enough to have a son of my own. I named him after the family
story in the hope that he will pioneer the new century himself
even after I get dim.
Feel free to add me if you want to talk or whatever.
- FreeBSD - committer since 2000-03-22, ex. Ports Manager
- Ruby - committer since 2000-12-27, ex. CVS administrator (2000-12-27 - 2003-12-31), 1.8 branch manager and release engineer (2006-11-15 - )
- See below for my personal projects.
- Builtin/standard modules of Ruby, such as Enumerator, Set, Digest, Syslog
- Various Ruby libraries, Unix commands, Emacs lisp modules and others found on GitHub
- Huginn - a system for building agents that perform automated tasks (co-maintainer)
- Unix utilities
- di(1) - a wrapper around GNU diff(1)
- imerge(1) - merge one file to another interactively
- inplace(1) - edits files in-place through given filter commands
- Tools for developing and managing FreeBSD systems
- Legacy CVS related tools including FreeBSD CVSweb and cvsmailer
- libchk(1) - a tool to check and survey dynamic shared library linkage
- portupgrade(1) and friends - high-level administration tools for package management on FreeBSD - FreeBSD port (Note that I'm no longer a main developer)
- Japanese input dictionaries
(C) Akinori MUSHA <akinori[@]musha.org>